AP Wealth Management LLC
THE GEORGE & DOROTHY WALTON AWARD NOMINATION FORM
Thank you for helping us to celebrate community service in the CSRA. Please read all instructions before completing and submitting form. PLEASE NOTE: At this point, it is not possible to partially complete, save your work, and return at a later time to finish. Please plan to complete the entire application and submit in one session.
The George & Dorothy Walton Award recognizes a married couple who have contributed outstanding service to our community in the spirit of George and Dorothy Walton, expressly:
• Their lifestyle exemplifies selflessness, hospitality, courage and devotion to the nation, to community and the health of family in our culture.
• They both have a strong public service record (together or as individuals).
• Their lives and volunteering have a significant impact on people in our community.
The award is presented annually in February. The winning couple receives a physical award for display in their home or business, and are invited to choose a 501(c)(3) organization based in the CSRA to receive a substantial cash donation. (Donation given in honor of the winning couple.)
(Winners are chosen by the George and Dorothy Walton Award Committee and selections are subject to final approval of the committee.)
• The candidates must be a living, married couple (or at least one surviving spouse).
• Both husband and wife must have a record of community service.
• The couple (or surviving spouse) must reside in Richmond, Columbia, Burke, McDuffie or Aiken counties.
• The couple’s community service must benefit more than one CSRA organization or cause.
1. Complete and submit this Nomination Form. Paper submissions are accepted and blank nomination forms may be requested by contacting Cindy Wilkinson at 706-364-4281 or email@example.com.
2. The nominator must be familiar with the nominees’ service. Note that if the nominees are selected for an award, they will receive a copy of the nomination application.
3. The application may be submitted with the following attachments (not required):
* No more than 5 one-page letters of endorsement from individuals who are familiar with the couple and their service;
* Photos, news clippings or video that illustrate the couples’ community service(s).
NOTE: Maximum number of attachments = 10
(10MB per attachment; total of 20MB for all attachments).
4. Submit the completed nomination application by 5 pm, October 31, 2017:
o online using this form
o via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
o via US mail, to:
Walton Award Committee
c/o AP Wealth Management, LLC
1100 Frazier Drive
Augusta, GA 30909
Award selection will be made and recipients notified by the first week of December.
Award presentation event February 15, 2018.
Information & Instructions
Executive Summary page
Nominees' Community Service History
Nominees' Community Service Impact
I have understand and accept all information and instructions above.
Please check this box.
Do Not Fill This Out